Joan Smith - The Independent - A history of appalling brutality between the Ankara government and the Kurds is the key to President Erdogan's priorities In 1994, I was wandering around the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul when a bomb went off in the next street. At first I thought a cooking stove had bl...
- The new Silicon Valley perk? Freezing your eggs
- First plant in Morocco solar mega-project to open in 2015
- Paris opera ejects woman in Muslim veil after cast refuses to sing
- Saudi-Kuwait oilfield halted due to "environmental issues"
- ISIS training pilots to fly in three jets: Activists
- 101,302 illegals arrested in EP
- Up to 30 British Militants Killed in Syria, Toll to Rise
- In a modern society, we lose touch with our duty to our parents
- Qatar backs transformations taking place in Arab world
- Half the country begs for citizenship rights
- Bahrain escapes censure by West as crackdown on protesters intensifies
- The Arab awakening
- Kingdom releases 15 ex-militants
- Kingdom, UK vow stability in oil market