JEDDAH: ARAB NEWS - Draft regulations of an insurance scheme for unemployed Saudis are likely to be debated at the Shoura Council today. The insurance scheme consists of 31 articles. It falls under the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) and provides “a minimum amount of income for...
- Jordan: Arab Spring clears way for press freedoms
- KACST, Saudi Aramco to discuss model incubator in Eastern Province
- Tunisia's moderates lose patience with Ansar Al Sharia
- Mohsin Hamid: 'Islam is not a monolith'
- Sermons at holy mosques in English too
- India and China to dominate world savings and investment by 2030
- United States - Recommendations for a federal law protecting journalists’ sources
- In a modern society, we lose touch with our duty to our parents
- Qatar backs transformations taking place in Arab world
- Half the country begs for citizenship rights
- Bahrain escapes censure by West as crackdown on protesters intensifies
- The Arab awakening
- Kingdom releases 15 ex-militants
- Kingdom, UK vow stability in oil market