Tunisia Live - A total of around 400 Tunisians have returned from fighting in Syria’s ongoing civil war, according to Minister of Interior Lotfi Ben Jeddou. “We prohibited nearly 8,000 Tunisians from going to Syria and we do not have an accurate list of those who came back from there. The num...
- Friday sermon: Seek peace for a better society
- 'US using their Africa and Middle East strategy in Ukraine'
- Mideast continues to dominate global international schools market
- Emiratis among GCC nationals seeking jobs in KSA
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw Qatar envoys
- Second-hand engines invade Jeddah automobile market
- Hospital records used to 'target ads on Twitter and Facebook' say privacy campaigners, in latest NHS data concerns
- In a modern society, we lose touch with our duty to our parents
- Qatar backs transformations taking place in Arab world
- Half the country begs for citizenship rights
- Bahrain escapes censure by West as crackdown on protesters intensifies
- The Arab awakening
- Kingdom releases 15 ex-militants
- Kingdom, UK vow stability in oil market