Al Arabiya - AFP, United Nations - The U.N. Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution on Friday to step up the fight against Islamic extremists in Libya but without lifting the arms embargo. Libya, backed by Egypt, had asked for an end to the arms embargo to allow the embattled government...
- When will we reclaim Islam’s spirit of justice and respect for women?
- Hezbollah Calls on Saudi Arabia to Immediately Halt Its Aggression on Yemen
- Oil price surges on Yemen military action
- Saudi Arabia needs a better driving culture
- Halal and haram earnings
- The US’s ambiguous stance on Syria
- Bye bye Blair
- In a modern society, we lose touch with our duty to our parents
- Qatar backs transformations taking place in Arab world
- Half the country begs for citizenship rights
- Bahrain escapes censure by West as crackdown on protesters intensifies
- The Arab awakening
- Kingdom releases 15 ex-militants
- Kingdom, UK vow stability in oil market