Covert co-operation may signal the beginning of a once unthinkable alliance - The Independent - Patrick Cockburn - Islamist forces are fighting their way into western Syria from bases further east, bringing forward the prospect of US military intervention to stop their advance. If Isis, which styl...
- Is Assad really better than ISIS?
- Islamic extremist boasts he would be 'honoured' to perform execution
- Contractors open to sue MOL after rise in worker transfers
- Apple prepares largest ever iPad
- ’Jihadist’ Nightmare Haunts Europe: Hezbollah Defends Us
- How to Get Girls Into Engineering? Let Them Build Toys
- Foreign Office's £92,000 spend on social media training revealed after White House burning 'joke' backfires on diplomats
- In a modern society, we lose touch with our duty to our parents
- Qatar backs transformations taking place in Arab world
- Half the country begs for citizenship rights
- Bahrain escapes censure by West as crackdown on protesters intensifies
- The Arab awakening
- Kingdom releases 15 ex-militants
- Kingdom, UK vow stability in oil market