RT - Nadezhda Kevorkova is a war correspondent who has covered the events of the Arab Spring, military and religious conflicts around the world, and the anti-globalization movement. The US government is trying to destroy the Muslim world from the inside by creating a so-called “American Isla...
- Do social networking sites really bridge the communication gap?
- OPEC keeps production target at 30 million bpd
- 250,000 Saudis benefit from labor action
- Why Saudi Arabia should fear Iran
- A serious concern
- Absolute majority of Americans want GMO food to be labeled
- Qatar’s power reserves among biggest in GCC
- In a modern society, we lose touch with our duty to our parents
- Qatar backs transformations taking place in Arab world
- Half the country begs for citizenship rights
- Bahrain escapes censure by West as crackdown on protesters intensifies
- The Arab awakening
- Kingdom releases 15 ex-militants
- Kingdom, UK vow stability in oil market